Get IFSC and MICR code of Yes Bank Vadaj, Gujarat branch in Vadodara city or district, Gujarat state along with address and contact phone numbers, scroll down.
IFSC Code: YESB0000558
Yes Bank IFSC Code, Vadaj, Gujarat Branch Vadodara in Gujarat
|Bank Name||Yes Bank|
(used for RTGS and NEFT transactions)
|Address||PART GRND FLR, OLD RESIDENT NO.311, NEW RESIDENT 3/1, PL NO.380, MAIN BAZAAR, POST VADAJ TAL DABHOI, VADODARA, GUJARAT-391105|
|Branch Code||000558 (Last six characters of IFSC code represent Branch code.)|
|Email Address||[email protected] + [email protected]|
|Customer No.||Tel: 022-33478270 022-33477571|
Along with your account number, account name and account type (ie., savings or current) the following information about the branch is to be provided for fund transfer:
- Bank Name : Yes Bank
- Branch Name : Vadaj, Gujarat
- IFSC Code : YESB0000558
- Location : Vadodara, Gujarat
OR Choose other Branch From Yes Bank Vadodara Listed Below
- MAKARPURA IND EST COOP BANK HO
- MAKARPURA IND EST COOP BANK MAJALPR
- MAKARPURA IND EST COOP BANK RAOPURA
- MANJALPUR, BARODA
- PRAGATI SAHAKARI BANK LTD ACY
- PRAGATI SAHAKARI BANK LTD GTR
- PRAGATI SAHAKARI BANK LTD KLB
- PRAGATI SAHAKARI BANK LTD MJP
- PRAGATI SAHAKARI BANK LTD OPR
- PRAGATI SAHAKARI BANK LTD SDR
- PRAGATI SAHAKARI BANK LTD STR
- SHREE VARDHAMAN BANK KARELIBAG
- SHREE VARDHAMAN BANK MANJALPUR
- SHREE VARDHAMAN BANK NIZAMPURA
- SHREE VARDHAMAN BANK RAOPURA
- SHREE VARDHAMAN BANK SULTANPURA
- THE COOP BANK OF RAJKOT ALKAPURI
- THE COOP BANK OF RAJKOT DANDIYA BZR
- THE COOP BANK OF RAJKOT MAKARPURA
- UMA COOPERATIVE BANK AJWA ROAD
- UMA COOPERATIVE BANK MAKARPURA
- UMA COOPERATIVE BANK NIZAMPURA
- UMA COOPERATIVE BANK SUBHANPURA
- UMA COOPERATIVE BANK WAGHODIA ROAD
- VADAJ, GUJARAT
- WAGHODIA ROAD
What is Yes Bank Vadaj, Gujarat IFSC Code.
Indian Financial System Code (IFSC) is a eleven digit code provided by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) for identifying bank branches in India individually. This code is used for NEFT and RTGS.
The code consists of 11 characters. The first part is the first four alphabet characters represent the Bank. Next character is zero(0), which is reserved for use in the future. The last six characters are the branch code.
The Yes Bank IFSC code is 11 characters?
- YESB The first four digits of the IFSC code represents the name of the Yes Bank.
- The fifth digit is ‘zero’ (0),
- 000558 The last 6 digits denote the name of the specific Yes Bank Vadaj, Gujarat branch
What is Yes Bank Vadaj, Gujarat IFSC Code?
Magnetic Ink Character Recognition (MICR) is a printing technology that is used to print alpha-numeric details. MICR Code is printed on cheques and they allow the cheque to be processed easily.Vadaj, Gujarat Branch Information
Indian Financial System Code, Magnetic Ink Character Recognition, SWIFT Code, Address and Contact number of Yes Bank - Vadaj, Gujarat branch in Vadodara district which is in the state of Gujarat . Branch office and ATM location.
What is Yes Bank Gujarat Vadodara Vadaj, Gujarat RTGS?
Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS) is a fund transfer mechanism which is used to transfer money from one bank to another. This gross basis transfer happens in realtime, hence the name. Minimum amount that can be transferred through RTGS is Rs. 2,00,000. Fees to process RTGS will be applicable.
What is Yes Bank Gujarat Vadaj, Gujarat Vadodara NEFT?
National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT) is an online money transfer system which is supported by RBI. NEFT is used for medium and small amount transfer between accounts and banks. There is no minimum amount limit to send money via NEFT.
Popular Searches on Yes Bank Vadaj, Gujarat
Yes Bank Vadaj, Gujarat Vadodara IFSC Code, Vadaj, Gujarat Vadaj, Gujarat ifsccode, IFSC Code of Yes Bank Vadaj, Gujarat Gujarat state, IFSC Code of Vadaj, Gujarat Yes Bank Gujarat ,